Cable Television Channel 12 Aspen to Catherine Store
Government Channel 11 Aspen to Catherine Store
HD Channel 880 Aspen to Glenwood Springs
Channel 82 Glenwood Springs to Carbondale
Free Broadcast Channel 12.1
Apple TV and Roku
Government HD Channel 881 Aspen to Glenwood Springs
Part-time Government Technical Media Director for Ch.11 Ch.10 & Ch.17
Currently recruiting for the following locations:
CoA - City of Aspen: 130 South Galena Street, Aspen CO 81611
BOCC - Board of County Commissioners: 530 East Main Street, Aspen CO 81611
TOSV - Town of Snowmass: 130 Kearns Rd, Snowmass Village 81615
Basalt Town Council: 101 Midland Ave, Basalt CO 81621
GWS - City of Glenwood Springs, 101 8th street, Glenwood Springs CO 81601
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up all of the equipment
- Creating graphics for the meeting (attention to detail making sure dates & title graphics are accurate)
- Starting live streaming software
- Recording master file with audio and video (Main objective is capturing good quality audio)
- Manually adjusting audio levels during meeting
- Agenda Time Stamping (in OMP software)
- Setting pre-set video shots and overwriting new pre-sets when necessary
- Directing meetings by operating the switcher and video software
- Capturing mood and substance of the meeting material by switching quickly and utilizing reaction shots and being on top of the dialogue.
- Must have the ability to sit for many hours at a time and use of both hands/arms
- Monitoring outputs: Master recorder, Channel 11, OMP, CableCast, Youtube & Facebook
- Shutting down & putting equipment away
Apply with resume and cover letter at GrassRoots TV & CGTV Headquarters: 110 East Hallam St. Suit #132, Aspen CO 81611 or email Amy Gab at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions call 970-925-8000.
Studio camera operator.
Government camera operator.
Video editing and graphic design.
Send your letter of interest HERE.
Please contact email@example.com or call (970) 925-8000